Saturday, September 22, 2007

Another MLM offer... yaiks

Just as being mention on the title, yes I got another offer from my ooooold friend about MLM business. And not like other techniques on MLM which they usually called us and arrange some meeting on a mall or other public places and also didn't give us any clue about what is the meeting is all about.

My friend called me and ask me to go to his home on 7 pm, but he didn't tell me why I must go to his house.. he just told me that he wanted to open some business, and wanted some help from me, so okay I think as a friend I should help him right ?

I came to his house @ 830pm because there some work @ office. Then he offered me to wait at his living room.. that's one thing that makes me more curious, why he let me wait ? then he came with few stranger and introduce me to them, one of them is a doctor (ex. doctor). Then they started to give some prospective to me about their product and their concept about MLM, huaaa....

I tried to control myself (because I thought it was really something important - just making me angry inside). I listen to them and their blablabla about the big money and other things. After an hour I give them smile and I said your product is very good and your concept is also good, and I said that I'll think about it because nothing's instant except noodles haha..

I also thought that I didn't want to ruin my relationship with my friend. Because many of my other friends broke their relationship because of this MLM business, so I just make some rejection with a little diplomacy.

So that's my story yesterday. I've been through it before hehe..

2 comments:

LitZ said...

hmm..been there before. it's really annoying.. :(

herrucules said...

you got that right litz, you're not alone there haha.